Skip navigation

News

Forums
ashikpn
Dear All  ,    Subject : Clean agent system ( FM200 Gas ) Nozzle Location In multi height area of Enclosure    Good Day ,    Enclosure having multi heights in the FM200 System protected area .major portion of Enclosure area 80% ( Height 5.25 Meter) and Remaining Portion of Enclosure area 20% (Height 6.9 meter)
0

cpierce@sc-architects.com
If a door frame carries a 20-minute label, does the door itself have to match that, or can it exceed that?  In other words, if the frame has a 20-minute label, does the door have to also have a 20-minute label, or does it matter if the door has a 90-minute rating?
5
Top & Trending
nikunj.shah
It is extremely disappointing that unlike NEC 2017 and its handbook, the NEC 2020 edition and its handbook are not available in PDF format that you can store on your computer as a digital resource and access it anywhere. The availability of NEC 2020 & its handbook only as a print and online digital format will make its access extremely
12
Forums
seve.anderson
Hello all.   I have an easement on my property that runs from an electrical pole on the road, back, underground about 800 feet to a neighbors yard where it stops at a transformer. There is a creek the runs perpendicular to the line. This is what the "buried" high voltage line looks like at my creek. Turns out the kids were down here playing
3
Top & Trending
drboblewis
NFPA 13R Expert Required I have a project that requires an expert in the implementation details NFPA 13R compliant water-based fire sprinkler systems installed in the attics of condominiums and apartments. Complying with the requirement that attics having these systems installed be maintained at 40 degrees F or above or apply an insulated tent
19
Top & Trending
ashikpn
Dear all ,    Sub : Foam sprinkler system Design:    one of my ongoing project , Foam water sprinkler system is required to protect the generator area of 675 square meter . as per NFPA 16 ,Design area shall be 465 square meter. if protection area of the generator is more than 465 square meter , shall i consider 2 system
4
Top & Trending
randolphwiggins
NFPA 99 (2015 edition) 6.3.2.2.6.2 (D) notes a receptacle is not required in bathrooms If a receptacle is installed would a hospital grade be required? Part A required hospital grade at patient bed locations. Is a receptacle for use by a television in the same patient room required to be hospital grade ?
8